Event coverage is costly and demands quality. Our Remote Production solution delivers high quality coverage with cost savings.
High quality signals for amazing user viewing
Dedicated lines for uninterrupted transport
Low transmission delay
What is remote production?
Remote production allows you to broadcast events by sending minimal crew to the venue. The images are transported in real time to the production control room for live to air broadcasting.
It allows you to:
- improve production workflow efficiency by reducing personnel at the event
- be flexible and adapt for use at different venues
- reduce the use of costly outside broadcast production trucks.
Our solution offers flexible ‘at home’ models ideal for small to medium size productions. The workflow improves operations by keeping the production control room in a central location resulting in cost savings.
- ‘at-home’ production workflow applicable to Different Back Haul Networks
- dark fibre network
- 10Gbs managed IP network
- HD-SDI lease line
- 1Gbs managed IP network
- hybrid HD-SDI lease line
- hybrid HD-SDI lease line and internet
- satellite and internet network
NDI Gateway solution
Our NDI Gateway solution allows NDI users at different locations to send their locally produced NDI output for over the internet collaboration.
Learn more about Caton’s NDI Gateway for Remote Production by using the link below.